Education is important to all of us, whether you are still in school yourself or your children or grandchildren are attending school. The quality of that education can determine the quality of the rest of your life, so it’s critical that you and your family have access to an education system with high standards. Those who are living in Victoria BC can benefit from an excellent education system from kindergarten through post-secondary
Whatever level of learning you seek, you will find an education in Victoria BC to suit your needs. Universitas Swasta di Bandung The Greater Victoria area offers:
· A progressive public school system that providing English, francophone and french immersion options, along with religion-based and athletic specialty programs;
· Several local private schools with gender-based or coed programs from kindergarten through grade twelve;
· Distance education programs for alternative modes of learning;
· Post secondary technical and trade schools;
· Adult and continuing education programs;
· Colleges, or
Within Victoria’s public school system you’ll find a comprehensive and progressive curriculum including:
· Programs geared towards aboriginal students through Aboriginal Nations Education Division (ANED);
· English as a second language (ESL) support within the classroom;
· Programs for both early (elementary school) and late (middle school) french immersion;
· Francophone studies;
· Education for international students;
· Adult continuing education programs;
· A special education team that provides both direct and consultative services to students with special needs, and
· Programs geared towards high level athletics.
Private schools in Victoria offer options for students based on various criteria. Konseling Online There are gender-based schools including St. Margaret`s School for girls and Glenlyon-Norfolk, which separates the boys and girls during classes within a co-ed school atmosphere. Private boarding schools in the Greater Victoria area include:
· St. Michaels University School;
· Brentwood College;
· St. Margaret`s School;
· Glenlyon-Norfolk School;
· Dwight International School, and
· Shawnigan Lake School.
Victoria also has faith-based schools like:
· St. Patrick`s Elementary;
· St. Andrews High School;
· Pacific Christian School (k-12), and
· Lakeview Christian School.
There is a wide range of post secondary trade and technical schools in Victoria providing training in areas like hair design and aesthetics, healthcare training, both traditional and alternative or office administrative skills. Lowongan Kerja You can train for a career in the performing arts, horticulture, driving big rigs, or counselling.
Royal Roads University is known as Canada`s University for Working Professionals, offering programs in:
· Environment and Sustainability;
· Conflict and Disaster Management;
· Business and Management;
· Leadership; Tourism and Hospitality, and
· Education Studies.
At Camosun College you’ll find one of the largest post-secondary education facilities in Victoria, offering a wide range of programs including university transfer courses.
Undoubtedly the pinnacle of education providers here is the University of Victoria; a highly-rated institution offering over 100 programs to 18000 students in day, evening and distance-education classes. Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate, seeking continuing studies, distance learning or co-operative education, you`ll find an abundance of options to further your education at UVic.
All of these options add up to an impressive array of choices for education in Victoria. And the choices continue to expand; the provincial government has just announced funding will be provided to build a new marine training centre at Camosun College. People who are living in Victoria can almost certainly find a school and program to suit any educational needs, whether you are seeking a quality education for your children, to launch or further your own career, or to carry on your lifelong learning journey.