LVMH takes full management of Italian model Emilio Pucci

Pic: Emilio Pucci


Luxurious conglomerate LVMH, mother or father to manufacturers like Louis Vuitton and Dior, now totally owns Italian model Emilio Pucci, which was began by designer and politician late Don Emilio Pucci. LMVH had acquired 67 per cent of Pucci in 2000. It purchased out the remaining 33 per cent nonetheless held by the founding household. Particulars of the transaction weren’t disclosed.

Don Emilio Pucci’s daughter Laudomia Pucci will step down from her position as vice chairman and picture director of the corporate and proceed engaged on archives, in response to the phrases of the deal, European style media shops reported.

“I wish to thank the Pucci household, and Laudomia particularly, for his or her friendship and collaboration through the years,” Toni Belloni, LVMH’s group managing director, stated in a press release.

Fibre2Fashion Information Desk (DS)


Luxurious conglomerate LVMH, mother or father to manufacturers like Louis Vuitton and Dior, now totally owns Italian model Emilio Pucci, which was began by designer and politician late Don Emilio Pucci. LMVH had acquired 67 per cent of Pucci in 2000. It purchased out the remaining 33 per cent nonetheless held by the founding household. Particulars of the transaction weren’t disclosed.

Source link